Senior Account Manager
Work with cutting-edge technology alongside a passionate team of creatives, programmers and data scientists to deliver cross-channel, data-driven video campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Spirable is a creative adtech platform that enables brands and their agencies to create millions of personalised, contextually relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM & social. Due to a series of client wins, we’re looking to grow our talented Client Services team.
3 years in, we’re a Facebook marketing partner and working with a global client base that includes Unilever, Diageo, BA and Dominos. In the last 12 months we’ve tripled in size and we’re backed by experienced investors, so it’s a great time to join us!
About the role:
From day 1 you would be managing key Global accounts, liaising with mid-senior management client-side and their media/creative agencies. As a senior member of the Client Services team you’ll be supported by a team of Account Execs and your role would be a combination of ensuring timely and accurate delivery of projects while also working on a strategic level with the Head of Client Services and the Creative Strategy team.
You will use your commercial acumen and relationship building skills to grow your account base, in charge of developing and implementing a “land and expand” strategy with your clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is currently in an execution-focussed role to move up into something more strategic, and gain experience in mentoring junior team members.
You are an ambitious expert in paid social with detailed, hands-on knowledge of campaign execution on Facebook and Instagram, ideally you would be working at an FMP.
You’re looking to take this knowledge and apply it in a strategic role, get more responsibility and start leading on a global level as well as expand your knowledge across more channels (display, search, CRM) and markets (working across all continents).
- Managing the conception, development and execution of data-driven video campaigns across CRM, social and display
- Mentoring an Account Executive and supporting the co-founders, Head of Client Services and the Sales teams on pitches, proposals and new business
- Developing strong relationships with your client base through regular calls and f2f contact
- Training clients and their agencies on the platform
- Creating campaign wrap-up reports and conducting PCA
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the company, developing better processes
- Developing cost estimates, scopes of work & timing plans
- Spotting opportunities for cross-sell and growth within our client base
Skills & experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with paid social in a digital/social/media agency or marketing start-up
- Passion for Technology - excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
- Resourceful - able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Working with siloed agency teams to create joined up strategies, using our technology across multiple publishers and channels
- An excellent and confident communicator through email, f2f and on the phone
- Ability to deal with ambiguity - taking broad ideas and distilling them into clear, concise strategies
- Strong proficiency in Excel, and great PowerPoint/Presentation skills
- Employee shares scheme so the rewards are shared as the company grows
- Free fruit and free lunches
- Non-hierarchical structure allows you to get things done and for your voice to be heard
- Excellent career progression. We’re hiring now for our leaders of the future.
**Applications must be available to work from Spirable’s office in central London and possess the required visa to work in the United Kingdom.**
Message to Recruitment Agencies - Don't call us, we'll call you. Cheers.